Below you will find information about the German Toilet Organization e.V. according to the ten points of the Initiative Transparente Zivilgesellschaft.
We, the German Toilet Organization (GTO) have committed ourselves to make the following information available to the public.
1. Name, address and foundation year of our organization:
German Toilet Organization e. V.
Paulsenstraße 23 | 12163 Berlin
Register of Associations number: 25207 B Charlottenburg District Court
The German Toilet Organization e.V. was founded in 2005.
For more details:
2. Full statute as well as other essential documents (in German):
3. Date of the most recent notice of the tax authority:
The German Toilet Organization is acknowledged as not-for-profit in accordance with the notice of tax exemption from the tax authority of Berlin from April 18, 2016 (tax number 27/666/56403).
4. Name and function of key decision makers:
· Dr. Reinhard Marth (Chairman)
· Dr. Kilian Langenbach (Member of the Board of Directors)
· Barbara Wagner (Member of the Board of Directors)
· Thilo Panzerbieter (Executive Board)
5. Report on the activities of our organization (in German):
6. Personnel structure:
Currently 8 employees work at the GTO. The team is supported by two interns and the honorary treasurer.
7./8. Source and use of funds (in German):
9. Partnership with third parties:
10. Names of legal entities whose annual contributions account for more than ten percent of our total annual revenues.
- Engagement Global on behalf of the German Federal Foreign Office and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, in 2014 & 2015
- German Federal Foreign Office, in 2014 & 2015