The two-day seminar is particularly suitable for participants of the basic seminar “Sustainable Sanitation in Development Cooperation” but also for other interested parties who would like to expand existing basic knowledge in the field of sanitation. A deeper insight into sanitary technologies, non-technical accompanying measures, current planning approaches and project examples will be given so that participants can work independently in this area.
The course language is German.
- Sustainable sanitation technologies and systems (hardware)
- Non-technical accompanying measures (software)
- Operation and Maintenance (O & M)
- Project examples: Reflection and Lessons Learned
- Forums, Online Tools, Capacity Building Materials
- Presentation of selected hardware and software solutions
- Current planning approaches in sanitation projects
- Presentation of selected planning and process tools
After the seminar the participants should have in-depth knowledge of technical and non-technical concepts in the sanitary sector, be able to apply the acquired knowledge in their own organisation, be able to work on and evaluate sanitary projects in cooperation and know relevant online forums and knowledge platforms in order to acquire further knowledge independently.
The target group for this seminar are employees of non-governmental organisations as well as other interested persons who carry out projects in the sanitary sector or with sanitary components in development ccoperation. Participants should either have attended the GTO basic seminar or have previous professional experience in the sanitary sector.
If you are interested in participating in a seminar or have questions about the topics of the seminars, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or call +49 30 419343-44.
Supported by ENGAGEMENT GLOBAL with funds from the BMZ.