The two-day seminar gives an overview of existing and locally adapted technologies for water treatment and extraction up to ensuring clean water at the time of use. In addition, current methods and approaches are presented to ensure sustainable use and maintenance of the systems.
The course language is German.
- Importance of water supply
- Special challenges
- Sustainability aspects in water projects
- WHO Water Safety Plans
- Household Water Treatment and Safe Storage (HWTS)
- Technology overview (water extraction, treatment, reuse, distribution and transport)
- Non-technical accompanying measures
- Water Committees: Financing and accompanying measures
- Online forums, networks, further information
After the seminar the participants should have an overview of the different aspects of water supply, technical options of water abstraction and treatment as well as the basics of methods for sustainable project implementation.
The target group for this seminar are employees of non-governmental organisations as well as interested parties who carry out projects in the water sector or with WASH components in developing and emerging countries.
If you are interested in participating in a seminar or have questions about the content of the seminar, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or call +49 30 419343-44 / -45.
Supported by ENGAGEMENT GLOBAL with funds from the BMZ.