Integrating global learning into the classroom - but how? The 1-day training course provides an introduction to different aspects of sanitation worldwide. Special emphasis is placed on socio-cultural differences and different technical solutions. By means of numerous case studies, the typical problems in project implementation are illustrated and possible solutions are shown.
- Importance of sanitation
- Presentation of the pedagogical concept of "Global Learning"
- Competence development on the topics "Sustainable Development / Learning in Global Contexts"
- Bedeutung, Kompetenz, Fachbezüge
- Trying out different methods
- Drafting of teaching units under the question "How can the subject of toilets be integrated into lessons?"
After the training the participants will have an overview of the different aspects of sanitation, know the basic methods of "global learning" and recognize the importance of sanitation for the SDGs in order to be able to implement them in their own lessons or in a cross-age project work.
The target group for this training are teachers and interested trainee teachers as well as educators and pedagogues.
Dates / Events
Newsletter subscribers will be informed as soon as there are any news.